We strive to attain and maintain excellence in all of our work. We provide flexible and personalized care, engage in collaboration, and use innovative approaches to meet our clients’ needs.
Our mission is to prepare people recovering from mental illness to improve their quality of life.
Our Core Values
We show compassion and respect toward clients as well as employees, funders, and stakeholders. We promote client involvement and empowerment.
We believe in accountability and responsibility to our clients, funders and the entire organization. We take responsibility for our performance, including services provided, skills, relationships, and financial results.
We are committed to providing a safe environment for clients and staff, and maintaining a welcoming sense of community.
We envision a community where
- DC residents have full access to mental health services, including information on where and how to receive them.
- Providers meet clients’ social, creative, and therapeutic needs.
- Clients have opportunities for employment, residential care, and housing.
- The DC community is educated about mental health issues and believes in recovery.
- People are respectful to clients.